Simple Setup & Shop Admin
Create your shop in minutes and manage your admin with ease
Opening an online shop doesn’t have to be expensive, or complicated. You don’t need any design or technical skills to use our powerful Ecommerce solution meaning anyone can start selling online, whether you're an established business, new to Ecommerce or a reseller looking to expand your product range.
From setting up and designing your shop to managing your products, orders and payments, everything is designed to work easily and efficiently for you.
Shop Setup In 3 Simple Steps
- 1. Design and layout
Use the handy wizard to quickly and easily set up your Ecommerce site.
Whether you want something off-the-shelf or customised to your taste, the 300+ business design templates provide something for everyone. Categorised by industry, choose a stylish template that fits your business needs such as automotive, clothing, gifts, salons, hotels and many others. Select your template and preferred colour scheme and then choose the most appropriate pages and layout options for your shop.
Full HTML page editing is available if you wish to completely customise the design. View Example Shops & Demo
- 2. Add your business information
- Give your shop a name, add your logo and some contact information, a brief explanation of what your website is about for search engines, VAT and legal details, and you’re nearly done.
- 3. Confirm
- Go through the information you’ve entered and check it’s correct and then confirm. Your shop setup is now complete!
- Easy Editing
- The drag & drop WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor enables you to easily edit your content and layout through one simple web-based interface. It allows you to instantly see your changes as they would appear online.
Add your Products
Adding products to your shop can be done manually or in bulk through your Ecommerce Admin Panel. The import/export function allows you to upload large amounts of data in one go, making the task more manageable (.csv).
Ecommerce will show you the most effective way to organise your online catalogue if you have a lot of product variations and attributes, for example: Small, Medium and Large white t-shirts, black t-shirts and yellow t-shirts, long sleeved and short sleeved, with a round neck or V neck. Products can be sorted into categories and you can create promotional lines, ensuring your customers can easily navigate your shop.
Manage your Shop
Manage every aspect of your Ecommerce business with ease using the powerful Admin Panel:
- Manage and track orders, stock availability and customer order emails.
- Generate packing slips, invoices and credit notes.
- Set delivery methods and pricing, offer additional delivery requirements such as gift wrapping.
- Enter your tax settings, choose standard UK VAT or zero VAT for non-EU.
- Set specific customer pricing and discounts.
- Manage your customer database with the group and search facility.
- Create your shopping cart, set minimum order values, allow customers to modify their order.
- Update your design, layout, content and contact information.
- What’s Next?
- Find out more about the powerful features available with our Ecommerce Packs
- Take a look round our ready-made Shop Demo and example gallery
- Give your customers a choice of popular payment gateways
- Integrate your shop with eBay, Google Base, Amazon and Facebook
- Engage with your customers through a mix of great marketing tools
- Find out how Ecommerce could benefit you with our FAQs