Registered Trade Mark Name
Any applicant with a Registered Trademark is eligible to apply under this category.Requirements:
- Irish, UK, US and Community trademarks need only supply their Trademark Number in the application.
- For any other country Trademark a copy of the Trademark Certificate must be supplied.
- Where the application is made on the basis of a pending TM application the Registry will require a copy of the TM application form and official filing receipt, along with a letter from the TM holder.
- Where the applicant is a licensed user of the trademark, the applicant must provide a signed letter on headed paper from the trademark holder authorising the applicant to register and hold the corresponding .IE domain.
- The proposed domain name must correspond closely with the TM, but may include plurals, descriptors, or non-descriptive elements such as numbers or letters and may also differ in respect of signs, symbols or punctuation.