- A signed letter on headed paper from a bank manager, firm of chartered accountant(s), registered auditor(s), tax consultant(s), where the tax advisor identification number is displayed on the letterhead, or relevant professional body/association or solicitor(s) confirming the applicants eligibility and claim on the proposed domain name.
- High quality brochure/promotional material or other demonstration of significant investment in the project, expo, or event may be sufficient.
- Where the applicant is a natural person: The applicant must provide adequate documentary evidence of a correspondence address within the 32 counties of Ireland (the island of Ireland) and the applicant's legal name. Acceptable documentation would include a copy of the applicant's passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate.
- Where the applicant is a sole trader: Documentation to show that the applicant is trading in Ireland. A copy of a VAT registration certificate or a signed letter on headed paper from an Irish bank manager, firm of chartered accountant(s), registered auditor(s), tax consultant(s), where the tax advisor identification number is displayed on the letterhead, or solicitor(s) confirming that the person (sole trader) is currently trading in Ireland.
- Any other supporting documentation that the Registry deems acceptable.
- * Information supporting the "reasonable connection" maybe requested at the discretion of the IEDR