NOTE: This document only applies to customers hosted on legacy Register365 hosted sites!To enable this setting follow the procedure below
- Log on to your Hsphere control panel at http://cp.hosting365.ie/ and log into the hosting plan you wish to manage.
- Click on Ftp user account on top menu bar
- Click on File manager.
- Click on Settings, at bottom right hand corner, make sure the option view hidden files is ticked.
- Click on the folder icon beside the domain name, on the right hand side you will see an option to create a htaccess file.
- If this is already created, you do not need to complete anything.
- If this does not exist, click on create htaccess file.