If you want to address site visitors to some sub-pages, unavailable from the main menu, make sure to fill all necessary fields to make it work.
To add or edit sub-pages:
- Click the Add button in the sub-pages section. A new form will appear.
- Choose the number of columns from the drop-down box. It's the way paragraphs will be arranged on this subpage.
- Type Title for this subpage. It'll show as subpage name when you link sub-pages to paragraphs on the Generic page.
- Make sure to enter Link Text for this paragraph. It will show on the Generic page as a hyperlink to this page.
Without a Link Text, site visitors won't find a link that addresses them to sub-pages.
To add paragraphs:
- Click the Add button.
- Enter Paragraph Header;
- Click the Select Image button to add a picture;
- Enter Paragraph Text;
- Select paragraph layout by sliding you mouse over the buttons at the bottom of the page and clicking one of them.
- Click Next to preview. The paragraph appears in the Edit paragraphs section.
To access sub-pages from the Generic page, link sub-pages to paragraphs:
- Click the Edit button near the necessary paragraph in the Edit Paragraphs section.
- Select the corresponding subpage name from the Link to subpage drop-down box.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Click Next again to preview the Generic page.
To remove sub-pages or paragraphs, click the Delete buttons on the left.