Are you VAT exempt? If so:
1. Companies within the European Community, but outside Ireland
- Please open a ticket detailing the VAT registration number of the company
2. Companies and Individuals outside the European Community
- Please provide by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 1890 943 653 a copy of a recent utility bill, in the same name and address as the Register365 account.
3. Companies and Individuals in the Channel Islands.
- Please provide the same information as for customers outside the European Community
If you update your contact address at any time you will be required to submit new proof of residency/trading to continue to be VAT exempt.
Individuals living outside Ireland, but within the European Community, must pay VAT at source to Register365..