How to register a .ie domain name – magazine or book
Do you want to register the name of your book or magazine as a .ie domain name?
If you are an Author, Company or Educational Institution that publishes or writes periodicals, magazines, trade journals, Ezines or books it’s really easy to get your .ie domain name.
For clarification purposes please choose individual, company or sole trader in your application process.
To show your connection to the island of Ireland or evidence of personal identity, please provide ONE of the following:Requirements if applying as an individual:
- Irish Passport.
- Irish / UK drivers licence (showing an address in the island of Ireland).
- Irish / Northern Irish bank statement (showing an address in the island of Ireland).
- Official College ID (issued by any educational institution recognised by the Department of Education).
- Department of Social Protection issued Public Services Card.
- Correspondence from Ireland’s Revenue Commissioners (showing your PPS number).
Requirements if applying as a company:
- your company number from the Companies Registration Office in Ireland (https://www.cro.ie/).
- RBN number – find yours here
Requirements if applying as a sole trader:
- Irish VAT number (registered in Republic of Ireland / Northern Ireland).
- Tax clearance certificate from Ireland’s Revenue Commissioners (or other correspondence from them showing your VAT number).
- Irish / European Community Trademark number.
- WIPO Trademark number (enforceable in Ireland).
- A signed letter on headed paper from an Irish bank manager, firm of chartered accountant(s), registered auditor(s), tax consultant(s), where the tax advisor identification number is displayed on the letterhead, relevant body/association or solicitor(s) confirming that the person wanting to register the domain is currently trading in Ireland.
Grab your .ie domain – Search now