An Incorporated Company can register a domain name to reflect their corporate name. A Company can register multiple different domain names in this category. Only a company can have a corporate name and therefore only a company can register a domain name in this category.Requirements:
- A Company applying under this category need only include their company number in the application.
- If the company is incorporated outside of Ireland, specifically UK or US, the company number must be included in the application.
- All applicants from any other country must submit a copy of the company's certificate of incorporation.
- An applicant can add words to their registered company name to form a domain name.
- An applicant can register domain names that have a reasonable connection with their business. In this case the IEDR deems a reasonable connection to be a product or service of the company.*
- An abbreviation of the corporate name may be used instead of the full corporate name.