Setting up email on iPhone or iPad (Includes setup for iOS 10)
If you require further assistance setting up your emails then why not consider our new KickStarter service. For more information please contact our Sales team on 01 5255768.
To set up a new IMAP account on an iPhone or iPad please follow the steps below:
- Select Settings
- iOS10 onward (Scroll down for previous versions) - Select Mail
- iOS10 onward - Select Accounts
- All versions of iOS up to iOS9 - Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account...
- Select Other
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter your account details; Name, Email Address and Password. The Description is a way for you to identify the account. Press Next
- Select IMAP
- Enter the Incoming Mail server details. Host Name will be imap.reg365.net, the User Name will be your 'mailbox' name. The Password will already be populated
- Enter the Outgoing Mail server details. It you have purchased Authenticated SMTP Access then your details will be as follows; Host Name will be smtp.reg365.net, the User Name and Password will be emailed to you.
If you have not purchased Authenticated SMTP Access then you will need to use your mobile phone providers details.
- Press Save