Anti Virus & Spam Protection
Safeguarding your inbox round-the-clock
Add on security
Your inbox can be a way in for illegal spammers and scammers sending emails that are junk, or contain Internet viruses that can damage your computer. They will try a number of tricks to evade standard email verification, however the vast majority can be identified and blocked.
All our email services come with Advanced Anti Virus and Spam Protection to help keep your inbox safe.
- All incoming emails are scanned for suspicious content
- Disguised, encoded and compressed attachments are compared to a database of known viruses
- Emails identified as scam or phishing emails are removed
- Our virus database is updated every 2 hours to ensure maximum protection
- Emails are verified against a database of common spam emails and email addresses
- Additional algorithms are used to block unsolicited mail
- Use of our own bespoke filtering technology and Clam, SpamHaus and Spam Assassin
- Certain types of unwanted image spam will be filtered
Slide your spam away
We've made our Spam filtering completely flexible, so you can decide how much junk email you want to receive. Simply log into your Online Control Panel and set your spam preferences. Decide what you want to happen to email detected as spam, either put it in a separate folder or delete it. Plus, you can set the level of spam protection you require for each mailbox.
Setting your protection preferences is easy with our spam slider. Safeguard your inbox by simply sliding your spam away!
** The price of all monthly, annual and multi year Email Hosting Professional plans will be reduced to match the price of the monthly, annual and multi year Starter plans. This offer is for the first billing period only, does not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Namesco Limited.