Cancellation rights for contracts entered into on or after the 13th June 2014
Your right to Cancel
Instructions for cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you enter into the contract with us (conclusion of the contract).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Register365, Acton House, Perdiswell Park, Worcester, WR3 7GD.of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website www.names.co.uk or through your control panel. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. However, if you have requested that we start providing services to you during the 14 day cancellation period, on cancellation, you will pay us an amount which is in proportion to the cost of services which have been provided to you to that point, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Effects of cancellation